Let’s talk about all things money! The topic of money comes up a lot and not often enough in the entrepreneurial space. Usually, when we are talking about money it’s in the context of make a zillion dollars in one day or scaling or hiring. We usually aren’t talking about the psychology of money and how that influences our behaviors. In today’s episode, I deep dive with guest Nicole Iacovoni, a financial therapist, into this topic.
Nicole talks about money in such a loving way and really encourages us to build up a healthy relationship with our money just like we would a spouse or friend. We get into things like
- Nicole’s story about her money journey
- The difference between financial coaches and financial therapists
- Human psychology and how that affects our behavior when it comes to money
- How to look at your relationship to money like you do the human ones in your life
- My own struggles with money in my business
- How to have regular money dates and how they can help you make more money and keep more of your money
This episode is jam-packed with so many gems and I can’t wait for you to dive in!
Where to find Nicole Iacovoni & Free Resources:
- Instagram @nicoleiacovoni
- Facebook nicoleiacovoni
- Date Your Money Planner– Feel more confident & cozy with your money right away by downloading Nicole’s free “date your money” planner
Come hang out with me on Instagram
Interested in working together? Head here to learn more about our approach!